Exciting Careers in Wildlife Management
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with wildlife, while also helping people understand wildlife management and animal removal practices, this is a great opportunity to be apart of a fast growing company. First Coast Wildlife Services, LLC is the parent company for Conserv & Expel companies and has a reputation for providing high quality services to it's clients. We are consistently growing into new locations, while also offering additional services. If you want a career that allows you to grow as an individual, while also having no limit on your financial capabilities, you've come to the right place.
For your resume to be accepted, please include your full name, current address, phone number, e-mail address, references, and work experience for the past five years.
*New Open Positions*
We currently do not have any open positions, however we are happy to accept resumes for any future positions.
- Clean Driving Record
- Self Motivated
- Able to pass a background check and drug screening
- 2 Years experience in sales
- 2 Years experience trapping and/or hunting
- 2 Years experience with power tools
- Clean-cut Appearance
- Reliable Transportation
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, & Basic PC Skills
- Remove Nuisance Wildlife w/ traps, catch poles, & exclusion
- Plant Food Plots w/ farm equipment
- Perform Game Management Services
- Assist Owner w/ Administrative Work
- Develop/ Grow New Services Offered
- Communicate with new and existing clients
- Schedule Customer's Service
- Marketing / Growth Strategy
- Outside Sales